Drug Detox Florida
The Haven Detox in West Palm Beach, FL can treat all chemical dependencies including, but not limited to:
- Narcotics (Vicodin, Oxycontin, Norco, Fentanyl, Methadone, Heroin, Dilaudid, Percocet, Morphine, Suboxone)
- Sedative Hypnotics (Xanax, Valium, Librium, Ambien, Sonata, Lunesta, Ativan, Serax)
- Stimulants (Methamphetamine and Amphetemines) (Adderal and Ritalin), Cocaine, Marijuana, PCP and the designer drugs, (Ecstasy, GBH, Ketamine)
Drug Detox at The Haven Detox
- is accepted by most insurance.
- is offered as a separate entity or before another level of care.
- is in a comfortable, healing and home-like atmosphere.
- is safe. We have staff to monitor and support our clients 24 hours a day.
- is offered as a service to other treatment facilities.
Medications used to assist you in managing a pain-free withdrawal may be prescribed while detoxing at The Haven Detox. These medications may include new drugs like Subutex (buprenorphine) which is now used for helping prescription opiate and heroin addicts detox. If you have suffered through a painful detox in the past and for whatever reason are in need of detox again, please come see us, we can help make the process less painful. We have years of experience with addiction and detox. We understand you have REAL pain and need help. We can offer the help you need!
After the detoxification process is complete, you will discuss your options with the Clinical Team. This would include recommendations for continued rehabilitation in a residential or outpatient program for a better successful long-term recovery.
For more information, please contact us by calling (561) 328-8627.